Wine Country Journals are designed by a wine enthusiast who loved
going on wine tasting trips but was in need of a good method to keep
track of all the wine she tasted. The trips aren't nearly as
successful if you can't remember what to buy when you get home....or
worse yet when you're still at the winery and can't remember which
wine you liked the best!
These books are great for your own personal trips, as gifts for
wine lovers, or for first-time wine country visitors. The pages
are simple to complete and leave you with enough information to
remember the wines and wineries weeks, months and years after you
A sample fill-in page is below. (actual pages are very clear)
The journals include:
25 pages of winery and wine rating including the following
- Fill-in the name of the winery, it's address and
any other pertinent info
- Write the name and year of each wine tasted on
the same page.
- Rate the tastes of each wine (floral, oak, smoke,
jam, fruit, etc.) by checking off boxes.
- Give each wine you taste an overall rating by
- Write a description of the winery if desired
- Write in the wines you want to be sure to
purchase at home.
- Write in the wines you purchased that day.
- Give the winery a rating by circling 1-5.
The journals also include:
- 3 pages of common wine terms to help in your
- 10 additional blank pages for keeping additional
notes or pasting labels or pictures of your trip.
Purchase a Journal now! Click
Here and choose your favorite color.